Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend everyone! Hope everybody's weekend is going good so far. I am going to share my web finds for this week.


Baby Love

In love with these Gold Bow Moccasins! So need these for my little girl in the future.


Oh Joy for Nod is a little girl's dream room come true! Joy transform Ruby's room base on her line for Land of Nod. I found it to be awesome that Ruby is her inspiration for her. I would love to get my hands on some of the products from her line. 
View Ruby's room transformation here.



Design Love
Mrs. Weinstein's Toffee packaging caught my eyes the most. The color, pattern, typography, and shape made it so adorable. I really want to collect them all! 
View more of the packaging here and shop here.

Love the intricate pattern of the Finley & Alice logo. This will be an inspiration for me. Will challenge myself someday to do this similar design. 
View more of the logo here.

I am not a big fan of the color red, but there is something about the Angel Bomb identity that I love about it. The logo and iconography brought to my attention make me not concentrate on the red too much. Plus, I love their simplicity through out their branding. 
View more images here.

Saving this for last. Two London city workers painting out the word "Bus Stop." Super precise and talented! I cannot make my S's look nice like that with a pencil, even with my name starting with an S!

No comments:

Post a Comment