Wednesday, April 9, 2014

5 months & It's a Baby Girl!

Excited to have a blog now. This will be my first post and probably a bad way to start it.

Last Monday, Hubby and I went to my monthly prenatal check-up. My OB already told us last month it might be 50/50 chance it might be a girl, which it is! We are definitely excited. I can't wait to dress up my baby girl! However, during the sonogram my OB saw there were spots on her heart, which is a small calcium deposit. My OB told me not to worry about it because I am already at low-risk. We will check next month to see if the spot is still there in her heart. If it does, then we will go through some blood testing. We are hoping it is nothing too serious.

On a happier note, Mom and Mother-in-law are happy we are going to have a baby girl in to our family. We are so excited when she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment